Pretty & Neat

January 20, 2014


I recently told you that I can't work in a messy environment. It really is true. Ever since I was a little girl, if my room was messy, I can't get anything done. I think it stems from something my mother taught me; "never cook in a messy kitchen". 

Or maybe it's just because I am a self-proclaimed neat freak. (What's so freakish about that, I must ask?) If you follow me on Pinterest you probably have seen that I have an entire board dedicated to organization.

In light of these facts, I decided that I'm going to start slipping some organizational/cleaning posts into the "interiors" section. (Just to spice it up, you know?)

xo Eliza

(Print via Etsy, color-coded books via Fabulous K Blog, nail polish organization via Arianna Belle, dress rack via Belle Maison 23)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...