10 Things You May Not Know About Me

January 15, 2014


Mode Vintage isn't really a "personal" blog. I mean, yes, it is my blog and I do talk about stuff that is near and dear to my heart, but I don't talk about my life or anything because I like my privacy. 

I do, however, want to share some things that a lot of people don't know about me. (I'd love to hear more about you, too, if you want! Share in the comments!)

1) I love the Lord of the Rings. Like, really love.

2) Whenever I go to the store to buy something for myself, I always end up buying a notebook. (And then spend several hours trying to figure out what to write in it.)

3) Cheese is my favorite food.

4) My favorite thing in the whole world is this pair of stork scissors.

5) I love dogs.

6) If my desk isn't clean, I can't work.

7) I hate nail files. The sound - ugh. 

8) I love knitting and crocheting. (My sister always says that I am an old woman; I also have been known to watch Bonanza and The Big Valley marathons on TV.)

9) My shoe collection is 80% high heels. 

10) I was my school's poet laureate in the 4th grade. I won with a poem about pancakes.

xo Eliza

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...