My Top 5 Favorite Posts of 2013

January 2, 2014


1. Wow, this post was mega early. Still, I love Ban.do.


2. I loved taking Katie Rodger's illustration class, and I'm super thrilled with my illustration too. (I was so inspired by runway couture!)


3. I don't do review posts all that often, but I loved the opportunity to talk about my favorite thing - mascara. (Should I do more review posts?)

Don't be afraid to start again.

4. Being able to talk about missed chances and the hope that follows after them was really awesome.


5. I think my absolute favorite posts were in my Budget Fashion series. (Apparently they were your favorites, too; they're some of the most popular posts on the blog!)

2013 was a wonderful year, here's to an equally stupendous 2014!

xo,
Eliza

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...