How He Loves Us

February 6, 2014


He is jealous for me. That one phrase just fills me to the brim. The Creator of the entire universe wants US to be with Him. He wants to be near to us! 

This is one of my favorite songs. It's by John Mark McMillan, an amazing musician. The love for God and the raw excitement is tangible in that video. I always laugh when I hear people say that church is 'boring'. You must be going to the wrong church! Psalm 33:3 says, "Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully [on the strings] with a loud and joyful sound." A loud and joyful sound! I don't think they mean quiet and timid worship. 

I am so blessed every time I watch videos or I go to services like this one. All of those people demonstrated a passionate love for their Lord. He loves us that way, so let's love on Him back.

xo Eliza

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...