Casual Beauty

January 7, 2014

It's no secret that I love to get dressed up. The whole kit and caboodle. (It was recently brought to my attention that I use far too many old-fashioned sayings...oh well.) But anywho, I do enjoy just wearing some simple makeup, throwing my hair into a messy bun or ponytail, and throwing on my favorite jeans. (Sweatpants, mostly, but I have an image I should probably keep up.)

I absolutely adore that mascara. Honestly, I try a new mascara every time my old one runs out. I think this one may just be my favorite. The scoop brush lengthens and separates. A lot of people have complained that it is hard to maneuver to get your lower lashes, but I have a simple trick. For your uppers, turn the brush so that the spoon part is concave, pointing up. When you do your lowers, turn the brush so it is convex, pointing down. Easy peezy, folks. (There's another one.)

(Messy bun via Killian and Co.Hervana, Maybelline Falsies mascaraSonia Kashuk lip balm)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...