Benefit High Beam

January 22, 2014

Benefit High Beam
I was super excited to write this post today - the first beauty review for the blog! Out of all of the products that I use, Benefit High Beam has to be my absolute favorite. (Except for concealer, that is literally my best friend.) 

This product is really great. It's not the neatest to apply (think large nail polish bottle for your face) but I just use three little dots and I can blend with my fingers. The trick is to put this where the light would naturally hit. If you aren't sure how to find those places, sit underneath a light in front of your mirror, and take note of where the light reflects. If you put this anywhere else, it can look fake.

I use it on my brow bones, cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and on my cupid's bow. (That little vee above your lip) It adds a little dimension. You can put this over your makeup, but I like to put it on under my powder because it tones down the shine.

Shine on, girlfriend.

xo Eliza

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...