Stripes Everywhere

December 12, 2013




If you were to sneak a peek in my closet, the first thing you would notice is just how addicted to neutrals I am. Seriously. I have so many black tops and dresses that it's almost embarrassing. But that's another post. Anyway, I have tons of striped things. It really started quite recently, when I walked into Ann Taylor Loft and I saw it. The most perfect, simple, tailored tee (mine was in a bright blue, but they don't seem to have the exact one online), and it was on sale for $15. That was the start of a beautiful friendship. 

I love the last picture, with just the subtle little pop of stripes. It's a great way to rock a trend without "rocking a trend", you know?

(Striped shirt and hat via Katie Armour Tumblr, striped gown via Frou Frou Fashionista, hint of stripes via Atlantic-Pacific)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...