Gift Guide: Girls

December 16, 2013

I love shopping for friends and family. I feel like that's really the best time of year to show people just how much you love and appreciate them. Often times, it can become really challenging to shop for people, especially if you don't know them very well. 

I rounded up a bunch of my favorite items, all at varying price points (because, hey, who wants to go broke?) for the ladies in your life. All of these would be easily suitable for just about any age (except maybe a 6-year-old, but then again, everybody loves glitter nail polish!) If I were the recipient, I would love the bejeweled beanie. (Not like that's a hint or anything, ahem ahem.)

(Meg Biram hair ties, Deborah Lippman nail polish, Modcloth necklace, Keds sneakers, The Outnet clutch, Topshop beanie, Target brush set, Ban.do hair clip, Juicy Couture perfume)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...