Gift Guide: Family

December 20, 2013

Family gifts are so important. Who knows you better than your family? (That can either be a good or a bad thing, depending on what you were like as a child.)

Anywho, I could not love that lipstick ornament more. It's not a huge gift, but it is a great thing to include with something else. (A clutch, mayhaps?) 

I am terrible at picking stuff for guys. (I think I've said that before.) But I think I killed it with that stupendous grilling kit. A tad bit cliche, true, but it's still an awesome gift.

Speaking of family, I will be taking a break from the blog until the new year. This is my favorite season and I want to be able to be 100% present for every minute of it. I'll see you in 2014! - xo Eliza

(Ban.do headband, Modcloth earrings, Lulu Guinness cosmetic bag, J. Crew phone and tablet charger, Izola pocket knife, Williams-Sonoma grilling kit, Henri Bendel ornament, Diptyque scent set, J. Crew clutch)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...