It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

October 22, 2013

Christmas Tree Blur



Folks. It's already almost November. I can hear you Scrooges already; "but it's not even Thanksgiving yet!" We are in T-minus 2 months to Christmas mode now. Therefore, I found it most appropriate to share a few decorating ideas. I love love love tinsel at Christmastime. It's super festive and now it comes in so many colors. Great way to add a hint of sparkle and shine to the holiday season. Seriously, be prepared for a bunch of glitter when December rolls around. 

(Christmas tree blur via Creature Comforts Flickr, ornaments via Nest Pretty Things, mantle via Better Homes and Gardens)

1 comments :

  1. You are so like me. I make my annual Christmas list in July. Or June. I love that you think that way, too. I am going to decorate before Thanksgiving. I don't care what the Scrooges say.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...