Designer Loves

July 15, 2013


I decided to do a special version of my usual Five Loves post. I picked my top five favorite designers (hard choice!) to share with you today.

1. Elie Saab is genius. Everything that he designs is absolutely beautiful and so feminine. (Image source)

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 RTW

2. I love what Oscar de la Renta does. His designs are so classic and chic. (Image source)

Nina Ricci Resort 2014 Collection

3. Nina Ricci does beautiful work. I love her color choices. (Image source)
 
Lanvin
4. Lanvin. I have no words. (Image source)

Dream wedding dress - Valentino

5. Valentino makes beautiful dresses with girly details. I would get married in this. (Image source

Who is your favorite designer?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...