Confetti Nails

July 24, 2013

confetti nails

I love doing my nails. I have a larger collection of polishes and lacquers than I care to admit and I honestly do my nails at least once a week. (I do know of people who do theirs almost every day so that makes me feel less obsessed.) My current favorite polish is Essie's "The Girls Are Out". It's a nice purple with only a hint of shimmer so you don't look like you just walked out of the Bippity Boppity Boutique.

A fun way to jazz up a typical mani is to add sequins, confetti, or glitter. It makes it a bit harder in the coming off process (I usually swear that I will never use glitter again once it comes to taking it off, but I always do) but it's perfect for a special occasion. There are also tutorials on how to take it off much easier.

Will you be trying the confetti nails?

(Image source

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...