Happy Spring!

March 22, 2013


1. Floral Notch Neck Jacket | 2. Skinny Skinny Ankle Jeans in Azure Wash | 3. Meadowlace Tee in Jester Yellow | 4. Kate Spade Dabney Wedges | 5. Color Mix Statement Necklace

Spring has finally sprung. I have been loving the whole mixed prints trend I have seen lately....from polka dots and stripes to mixed florals. So I did a little mix n' match of my own. The key is to pick one main floral piece and tie in the colors in it elsewhere, whether in another floral or a solid piece. I chose the shoes first, and mixed the outfit around it. See how the yellow in the shirt brings out the yellow in the shoe? Yeah she did. Even though the blazer and the shoe are sporting different blossoms, the necklace wraps it up with a big bow. (I love bows.)

Happy spring!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...